P500 What am I looking at here??

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Could this be a 2019 model??..................................................................Nah,but thanks to all of the folks here that "pioneered" installing a locker,I installed mine start to finish in 3hrs.Thanks guys for all of the install comments!
DSC01268

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Could this be a 2019 model??..................................................................Nah,but thanks to all of the folks here that "pioneered" installing a locker,I installed mine start to finish in 3hrs.Thanks guys for all of the install comments!
View attachment 96101

That's funny because I cut that sticker down too. I don't mind advertising for them but those are big ass stickers for a P5.

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 96101
Does it make much audible noise when in 2wd and making turns? Seems like I read that you can hear the front locker separating and "clicking" when it is allowed to slide in 2wd in a turn.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Does it make much audible noise when in 2wd and making turns? Seems like I read that you can hear the front locker separating and "clicking" when it is allowed to slide in 2wd in a turn.
You can hear it, wouldn't say it's real loud. I heard mine clicking last week when I was plowing.

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Clicking is very minor to me and would not have noticed it if not listening for it, especially over engine and radio, and mainly on hard surface. No regrets, they nailed it right, IMO.

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Not much,just enough to remind you that"hey,I have a locker up front now!!".LoL.I rode in tight circles in 2wd for a bit to break it in and limber it up some.It's nice for sure.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!