are you using the Unifilter like I asked about
At the start of this post ?

B

Bcraig

Jul 10, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Can someone tell me Which 2 pod /double layer Unifilter will give me the best fit using a 2 in Fernco and 2 inch PVC pipe ?

silvertrd09

silvertrd09

Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Are you using a Unifilter as a Pre filter for the Dusty Conditions that I started this thread about ?
No unifilter. Just the stock filter. It is dusty where I'm at but so far it has not been a problem.

Reactions: Bcraig
B

Bcraig

Jul 10, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Question for those who use a prefilter on your Snorkle,Preferably a Unifilter.

Does the Fernco 2x2 coupler go directly into the unifilter or does the PVC pipe go Into the Unifilter ?
In looking ae several Unifilters it seems to me that if the PVC pipe itself goes into the Unilter that I might need to Match the ID of the Unifilter with the OD of the PVC pipe.

The OD of the 2 inch PVC pipe is 2.375 inch and 60.325 mm right ?
Whether the PVC pipe Goes directly into the Unifilter or the Fernco fitting goes into the Unifilter pre filter do I need to match the OD of the Fernco goes into the Prefilter I suppose I need to match it as closely as I can for a tight fit ?

Given the choice of going slightly over size in fit or slightly undersize in fit which would you choose ?

Also I see that there are 4 inch long Unilters and 6 inch long unifilters,close the the same ID.
Is the 6 inch long filter going to provide more and better air filtration or merely more constriction ?