P500 23 pioneer 500 with bucket and forks

PioneerMills

PioneerMills

Apr 4, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Just got our new to us Pioneer 500 with ground force system. Excited to put it to work and use it as a camping rig as well. Nice compliment to our 22 1000-5. Glad to be a part of the group.

IMG 7870 IMG 7869

PioneerMills

PioneerMills

Apr 4, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Welcome from Texas ! Never seen attachments like that for a p5. Nice.
Thanks, I hadn’t either until I was looking for a p5. The guy was all into it, he’d got the whole setup for moving rock for his driveway etc. It worked perfectly from what I saw, he just didn’t have a need for it once he was done. I’ll use it on my few acres for moving dirt and logs and I’m sure a bunch of other stuff.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Good lookin’ rig 👍🏼

#NTC

PioneerMills

PioneerMills

Apr 4, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Welcome from Michigan!
Nice looking P5 did u buy a kit for that stuff or did u modify something?

Also, cant mention you have another rig if u dont have pics of that too!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
Thanks!! It all came as a package deal. The guy had bought the “ATV plow system” from a small company calledn groundforce ATV products. Also here’s a pic of my pioneer and 18 rubicon. We ride red, very red. 😁

IMG 7845

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks!! It all came as a package deal. The guy had bought the “ATV plow system” from a small company calledn groundforce ATV products. Also here’s a pic of my pioneer and 18 rubicon. We ride red, very red. 😁

View attachment 424325
Nice!
Thanks for the pic! Many forum members are jumping for joy.

I like red. Its my favorite color. But when I bought my P1 in 16’ everyone had red so I wanted to be different so I got Honda Green
Go Army green!
Also the 22’s and up front ends blend the colors better. Back in 16’ they were meh…
So the green with black looked good

PioneerMills

PioneerMills

Apr 4, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Nice!
Thanks for the pic! Many forum members are jumping for joy.

I like red. Its my favorite color. But when I bought my P1 in 16’ everyone had red so I wanted to be different so I got Honda Green
Go Army green!
Also the 22’s and up front ends blend the colors better. Back in 16’ they were meh…
So the green with black looked good
The green looks great! I love Honda red as well as my 1981 Honda ATC 185s is of course red. I have a Honda Navi (little motorcycle) that’s a dark forest green and I love it too. 😁

PioneerMills

PioneerMills

Apr 4, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the club. I really like that bucket setup. What size winch does it require for the front?
Thank you and I really like it as well. When I first saw it I thought "ok this is probably more gimmick than tool worthy" but it really does well. It has a 2500lb winch that operates the bucket tilt and the winch on the machine is a KFI 4500 I believe. I'll have to look again when I get home, I honestly don't recall. I know the setup will lift as much as your machine will allow. The original owner wanted me to fully believe in it, we were both in it and he drove over to a large pile of rock and he went right in it and pulled out a full bucket. The front end didn't bottom out or anything, handled it perfectly. I was very impressed, it's heavy duty and very well designed. Ground Force is the name of the company if you want to look them up.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!