P1000m3 What am I missing? Honda hard roof/soft rear panel.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
I am in the process of installing a couple of Honda accessories and they are fighting each other. The two clamps on the pack of the hardtop interfere with the back panel. Only fix I see is to tune the panel up between the clamp the the back of the roof and bolt thru the canvas with the Allen head screws. I’m sure this isn’t how it was designed lol. What am I missing here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Isaiah and 17LE
17LE

17LE

Dec 10, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am in the process of installing a couple of Honda accessories and they are fighting each other. The two clamps on the pack of the hardtop interfere with the back panel. Only fix I see is to tune the panel up between the clamp the the back of the roof and bolt thru the canvas with the Allen head screws. I’m sure this isn’t how it was designed lol. What am I missing here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right or wrong.
That's how I did mine :)

Reactions: Isaiah
sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
3 Seater. I'll check the part number when I get home. I ended up pulling it down as tight as possible with the straps. then just kind of folded it under at the rear roof clamps. Looks like it should have had a cut out for those. I may end up punching a few holes in the canvas and sandwiching it between the clamp and roof. Thanks for the replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!