What do you put on after washing your ride?

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
After you get done cleaning your ride. Do you put anything on to get the "shine" back and help keep dirt from sticking on the next ride?

Ive been a huge fan of SC1. It smells great, keeps dirt from sticking, leaves a nice shine, and makes faded plastics look new again.

However. I just ordered a bottle of Lazy Lizard to try. Have seen other use it with awesome results. Have also been tempted to try TopCoat.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is what @JTW puts on I've heard.
2017 fashion Sexy font b Men s b font Pantyhose Underear Model Photo Album Body font

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I use sc1 occasionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: joeymt33
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Sc1 or tire shine

Reactions: joeymt33
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Armor All, I've even heard of people using wd-40

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
After you get done cleaning your ride. Do you put anything on to get the "shine" back and help keep dirt from sticking on the next ride?

Ive been a huge fan of SC1. It smells great, keeps dirt from sticking, leaves a nice shine, and makes faded plastics look new again.

However. I just ordered a bottle of Lazy Lizard to try. Have seen other use it with awesome results. Have also been tempted to try TopCoat.
Honda spray polish. Sometimes I don't even use water. www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/942/28845/Pro-Honda-Spray-Cleaner-%26

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Dont use PAM.....just take my word for it. the first 45 min youll be hungry and the clean up is actually harder.

Dollar store tire shine is what i use. between the Truck and the RZR i should start buying stock in it.

J

JTW

Dont use PAM.....just take my word for it. the first 45 min youll be hungry and the clean up is actually harder.

Dollar store tire shine is what i use. between the Truck and the RZR i should start buying stock in it.
The dollar store tire shine is what I use also. Waaay cheaper than SC1

Reactions: swsebek
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Usually after a good cleaning I'll splash some well placed mud followed by a heavy sprinkling of dust. Does the trick every time:)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!