P1000m5 What happen to the store?

C

craigmonk

Jun 11, 2022
Waxahachie, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
06/17/2022 Guys-what happen to the store. I purchased, I thought, a plug and play light kit. When I went back to check status the site is closed. What happen?

Reactions: ChadD and Backwoods
C

craigmonk

Jun 11, 2022
Waxahachie, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Forgive me. That where I think I am crazy. I got down to the point where it asked me what model because of the flat mount condition on the 2022 and that the last I remember. I looked everywhere for a payment and number as you asked. It ant anywhere.
Question do you see anything bought by me Craig MonK I am sorry for my stupidity.

C

craigmonk

Jun 11, 2022
Waxahachie, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
HondaSXS I think what I did was get right to the purchase where you asked me about the flat mount and froze because of the greay area on "flat mount" Please forgive the bother. I'll be back

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi,
No recent orders for a "Craig M"

Honda changed the bumper for the 2022 and the add-a-light will not fit anymore, the wiring DOES work, its just the bumper design that is the issue and a way to mount it. I dont have any pictures but one guy said he was just going to make a metal plate and bend it to make a mount. Another guy said he would install some netcerts and use those.

If you leave a note about owning 2022, we will include a flat mount bracket that comes with most all LED light bars. Along with the quick clamps.

BUT.
If you have the forest model or the big bumper then it WILL mount as packaged with the quick clamps. But is a little tricky to get the clamps to work.

As for when you can order
I do not have a ETA at this time.
Thanks and sorry.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!