Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
A trip BACK you say? Heck I have not been the FIRST time and don't even know where it is ..... lol
My first trip out West was last year and won't be the last! Trails aren't technical, unless you ride with @JACKAL, HA! Just couldn't resist bud! We had a great time, both liberals and conservatives in our club , throw some CO. in and you couldn't tell the difference in the two.

advertisement
Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Great video !!!. Two questions, how were you able to post a Garmin Virb video to SXS? Mine are usually too big. Also my audio in the pastic case is terrible. I am testing an external mic to fix this problem. How did you fix this. Love the Garmin Virb with the overlays. Thanks in advance.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Great video !!!. Two questions, how were you able to post a Garmin Virb video to SXS? Mine are usually too big. Also my audio in the pastic case is terrible. I am testing an external mic to fix this problem. How did you fix this. Love the Garmin Virb with the overlays. Thanks in advance.
When u do your verb edit you have to upload the finished vidga to either your desktop , YouTube or what have u in the options. I upload to my YouTube account. Then I can just copy it from there and paste it to the thread. As for the audio, I just use a rubber cover for it I got on eBay instead of a case. Hope that helps what u we’re looking for?

Reactions: Enigma
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
My first trip out West was last year and won't be the last! Trails aren't technical, unless you ride with @JACKAL, HA! Just couldn't resist bud! We had a great time, both liberals and conservatives in our club , throw some CO. in and you couldn't tell the difference in the two.

Until you sat around the fire and started talking.

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
When u do your verb edit you have to upload the finished vidga to either your desktop , YouTube or what have u in the options. I upload to my YouTube account. Then I can just copy it from there and paste it to the thread. As for the audio, I just use a rubber cover for it I got on eBay instead of a case. Hope that helps what u we’re looking for?
Sure does. Thanks for the extra effort.

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!