BOX1

What's the biggest tire... Wrong answers only! --- Test thread.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wrong answers only!

Be sure to select the best anser

This is a new site feature I am testing called QUESTIONS.
Users post a question and readers can up-vote the best answer.

Solution
toddvdh
63" paddles on stock Pioneer 1000-5

Pics or it didn't happen right? I have a flip up windshield, upper doors and soft cover over the rear.

Rightspots3amazonawscom2Farchive2Fsherp atv 7
Coeus

Coeus

The General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The left and right spacing isn’t the same as regular posts so the individual posts don’t stand out as much
CCD99541 5AF1 4386 90E5 EC7856B0AA35

Also, now that no answer was selected the view is better. When an answer was selected it was hard to tell the winner vs regular posts...

I’ll have to check this one the desktop tomorrow to see what that looks like

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Only the poster can mark the solution?

and then once a solution is chosen seems like people can still vote? Even downvote to negative?!
Ya. Only the OP can mark the solution... Maybe an admin can. Not sure as its my post.

I'll have to compare the spacing. I'm not really noticing a difference. I'll load another phone tomorrow and check.
thanks for your feedback.

For now.. its bed time.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve found that lining your fenders with 40 grit sandpaper resolves tire rub .... eventually. To expedite the process you can wire up hot tire knives to the nearest edge of the fender well (usually the lower rear portion for front tires and lower front portion for rear tires).

Pro tip: crossing a fresh lava flow will yield even faster results.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you run 33’s on the front and 27’s on the back you glide right over any obstacles with ease, and if you hit a deep mud hole your buggy will be nose up and skim effortlessly across the mud.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tires purchased through the club store with code #NTC have a lifetime guarantee against flats, punctures, wear and getting stuck. The President of the NTC has personally bought me a spare because I used the code.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!