BOX1

P1000 What's the scoop? 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe Blue...2023?

22_P1k5_IA

Sep 10, 2022
central
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got a deposit on a 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe Blue. It's been quite some time since I last seen one get sold (at least 2 months... Anyone know what the deal is? Are they switching years and getting converted to a 2023? Zero update information from the dealer. Seems like they are heavily focused on the higher end models and the new 1000-6...Anyone else notice this or have any updates? Thanks!

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just a WAG, but if they are still having parts supply issues, which is no doubt the case, then the supplies they do get would surely be used to build out the units that have the highest margins. Thus it's only natural that the trickle of units that make it to the dealers will be pricey. A total of 23 Forest and Trails for 2022 isn't all that bad, they might make 30 next year . . .

P

pacesetter

May 6, 2022
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've had a deposit on a 1000-5 Trail since the spring (!) and my dealer still has no allocations. They're hoping for more at the end of this month but they have no idea what to expect. I was wondering how they'll handle announcing the 2023 models too but the 2022 models weren't even announced until near June 2022, I think. I put the down payment in before I needed it...but now I'm beginning to need it for getting some work done around the property. At this point I'm not holding my breath to get a 2022 model at all... bummer because I really like the gray Trail edition's look. So - sorry, no updates from the WV area.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Keep calling around is what @Scoop will tell ya.
Nobody wants you to have a new Pioneer more than You. Pick up the phone....Do it now.

Reactions: ChadD and Backwoods

22_P1k5_IA

Sep 10, 2022
central
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nobody wants you to have a new Pioneer more than You. Pick up the phone....Do it now.
Yeah you’re right! Although look at the amount of Blue pioneer 1000-5s that have gone out in the last 2-3 months…it’s been very few and far between. Something strange is going on with the blue for some reason because you hardly see any at dealerships. Just wish there was more communication between the manufacturers and the dealers.

22_P1k5_IA

Sep 10, 2022
central
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've had a deposit on a 1000-5 Trail since the spring (!) and my dealer still has no allocations. They're hoping for more at the end of this month but they have no idea what to expect. I was wondering how they'll handle announcing the 2023 models too but the 2022 models weren't even announced until near June 2022, I think. I put the down payment in before I needed it...but now I'm beginning to need it for getting some work done around the property. At this point I'm not holding my breath to get a 2022 model at all... bummer because I really like the gray Trail edition's look. So - sorry, no updates from the WV area.
2022s were released first week of April 2022. That’s when I put my deposits in. One dealership I had a deposit with has yet to get a 1000 in so far this year. The other dealer i have a deposit with has only got 1 blue 1000-5 in so far this year and they have dolce close to 45 units. I don’t understand the delay difference in the blue compared to the red and green models.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah you’re right! Although look at the amount of Blue pioneer 1000-5s that have gone out in the last 2-3 months…it’s been very few and far between. Something strange is going on with the blue for some reason because you hardly see any at dealerships. Just wish there was more communication between the manufacturers and the dealers.
If you want a new rig, 1 waiting list is a joke with all dealers, really no such thing, its just so they have u by the balls and hope u dont go any place else. 2 you just need to call around and be willing to travel. 3 dont expect the color of choice. You get what u can and buy the plastics later of what u want, you can always sell the old plastics and u will sell them fast. Or get an inexpensive wrap for it. Otherwise, just sit, ride the bench and wait till the turn of the century.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Probably cause the blue ones are kinda slow and everyone orders the fastest one (red)🤷‍♂️

P

pacesetter

May 6, 2022
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Gotcha. Yea you're right...calling around is probably the best bet. I'm just being patient at the moment. I bought a Kubota tractor in the meantime which will get some work done until a 1000-5 turns up.

I don't agree with others that the waiting list is b.s. There's definitely some supply chain issues going on up the line in several industries. I see it at work on many fronts. It's not like Honda doesn't want the sales...something is holding the supply back.

What I do find strange is that there appears to be a complete lack of communication between Honda corp and their dealerships. Through all of this, it really surprised me to find out that there is zero transparency between them. I just don't see the logic in them maintaining the secrecy.

22_P1k5_IA

Sep 10, 2022
central
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Probably cause the blue ones are kinda slow and everyone orders the fastest one (red)🤷‍♂️
you're killin me smalls! lol I'm just not a red fan. I thought about just getting a green one but now that we are so damn close to 2023....I might as well wait until they release the 2023 1000-5....even though that could still be 6 months away when dealing with Honda :rolleyes: lol

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!