DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Tried to buy one in 2004 (Nicky Hayden sig version) that was on "clearance" . Dealer did his usual asshole bulls*** bit about not being able to sell for that price while taking in showroom condition F4's on trade. So i went to a dealer in the nearest large city and traded it on a CBR1000RR for about the same price.
I'd still love to pick up one someday.

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
OPTIONS! A 50" base model with basically the P1000 drive-train, and then the option to add everything, all the way up to what a full blown, full size Talon could have. Even some gearing options. If you're going to build a sport machine, make it easy for the customer to make it fit their riding circumstances! Honda needs to stop acting like Honda in regards to just shoving whatever 'they' decide we want down our throats! The 'take it or leave it' mentality just has to stop..... I really want a 50" 'class' machine- along the lines of the Wildcat trail, or say the new Wolverine, with a P-1000 drive line.... I've got about 2 more years max with my P500, if Honda doesn't come around, I can just about guarantee my next machine will not be a Honda, and there will be a next machine....

Reactions: CumminsPusher
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Can you imagine that sound in a paddle shifted sxs?! That's the sound we need. It wouldn't even need to be the fastest or most powerful....that sound!! Oh my... I'm all aquiver...
Have you heard one in person? Sounds like a 50mm machine gun. Or God farting on a leather chair.

Reactions: JWB and Chooglin
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
My wish, is reasonable expectations for a great handling and driving machine with near 100 HP building off what they have learned from Pioneer lineup and the competition. I also wish for a better rollout of a refined product that doesn't look like a Microsoft offering.

Windows10PLAEN

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
First thing I'll do is get rid of those silly nets.
Yep that stuff didn’t make it 50 ft in any of our 1000’s. My daughter without asking took them off our last one the minute it backed off the trailer lol. Feel like you’re rolling around in a cage. My family is smart enough to keep arms in and hold on in the rough stuff. When we yell face you need to turn your head to the inside.
DCD3BB2D 1EB0 42F5 94BC A4E929341A64

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!