P1000 Wheel adapters - spacers, 136mm to 110mm

stevenj

stevenj

Sep 14, 2015
I own a small machine shop and I'm thinking about making a few wheel spacers to adapt the Pioneer 1000 136mm lug spacing to the much more common 110mm lug spacing. They would add about 2.5" to the overall width (1.25" thick each side) and would run around $200 for a set of (4). With these you could use your existing tire/wheel setup with the new 1000's.

Just wondering how much interest there would be for something like this. Input please.

Reactions: bobbyhill
d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
That sure would open up wheel choices.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The larger hub that Honda uses on the pioneer 1000 is stronger. That's my only hang up. Not only are you going down to a smaller hub size, but you are also using a spacer which will add leverage.

It will probably be fine for most people. I however tend to pull trailers or heavy loads beyond the capacity that the machine is rated for. I also ride hard sometimes too.

Joe

Kenjones21

Kenjones21

Jun 23, 2015
Central Louisiana
I own a small machine shop and I'm thinking about making a few wheel spacers to adapt the Pioneer 1000 136mm lug spacing to the much more common 110mm lug spacing. They would add about 2.5" to the overall width (1.25" thick each side) and would run around $200 for a set of (4). With these you could use your existing tire/wheel setup with the new 1000's.

Just wondering how much interest there would be for something like this. Input please.
I've currently got some that I bought from super Atv for 159.00 , they are 1 inch and work fine but I don't like the extra width it throws mud everywhere , with my aftermarket wheels it sticks out about 2 inches further on each side

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!