Wheel and Tire combo

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Looking to purchase a set of street/sidewalk tires. Looking for suggestions on where to order package deal from. Price and quality of service are both concern’s. Thanks in advance for suggestions. Merry Christmas to all who enjoy this forum!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking to purchase a set of street/sidewalk tires. Looking for suggestions on where to order package deal from. Price and quality of service are both concern’s. Thanks in advance for suggestions. Merry Christmas to all who enjoy this forum!
Marry Christmas to you as well friend.
That needs to be said more often. Missing now a days!

You looking for street like tires? I found the best price on that type of tire on Amazon. More variety and likely to find something g that will fit your wheel. You don't need anything fancy

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Marry Christmas to you as well friend.
That needs to be said more often. Missing now a days!

You looking for street like tires? I found the best price on that type of tire on Amazon. More variety and likely to find something g that will fit your wheel. You don't need anything fancy
Merry Christmas everyone!

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Personally I really like extremecustoms.com they have served me well. I purchased my pioneer wheels from them, my dodge ram wheels from them, and my wife's magnum 500 from them. If you open a chat window with them they will always give you a discount if you just ask and show them the wheels you want. I have dealt with their customer service twice and they were polite. I would buy from them again.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!