P1000 Where have you off-roaded today?

DarthM

DarthM

Sep 22, 2017
Phoenix
I’m interested in seeing where you’re exploring with your toy.

Tonto National Forest. Tried to take service road 393 from the base of Mt Ord to Bartlet reservoir. Made it about half-way before a trail washout pushed back. Wife got iffy, because it looked “tippy, which ,want the end of the... live to ride another day. (This Sunday). Anyway, still had a good time exploring.

A3B2A569 0C40 445E 87E2 266F3C57268E EBB77460 8106 4304 8EB0 523860511E70 D5575F1E BD4F 47D0 B1A9 1A0430799441

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’m interested in seeing where you’re exploring with your toy.

Tonto National Forest. Tried to take service road 393 from the base of Mt Ord to Bartlet reservoir. Made it about half-way before a trail washout pushed back. Wife got iffy, because it looked “tippy, which ,want the end of the... live to ride another day. (This Sunday). Anyway, still had a good time exploring.

View attachment 57916 View attachment 57917 View attachment 57918
Well...i drove about 4 inches into the grass today...which is about as far as I've been in a year:mad:. Your pics of the AZ back-country make me feel even better about it....:D

Check out the Bradshaws when you can (might want to save that one for summer). Lots of awesome in that area.

Reactions: sharp
DarthM

DarthM

Sep 22, 2017
Phoenix
Well...i drove about 4 inches into the grass today...which is about as far as I've been in a year:mad:. Your pics of the AZ back-country make me feel even better about it....:D

Check out the Bradshaws when you can (might want to save that one for summer). Lots of awesome in that area.

Bradshaw are very cool. Explored some of it in the Taco, but I'm anxious to head up the back way to Crown King.

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Bradshaw are very cool. Explored some of it in the Taco, but I'm anxious to head up the back way to Crown King.
That area above Wickenburg with Bradshaws Grave is great too...esp if you love old mining stuff.

Reactions: Plumber32

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!