P1000 Where to buy OEM Roof

J

Jcdrury2s

Apr 12, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Where has everyone bought their 1000-5 OEM roof? I can find plenty of aftermarket roof's online, but only one site (side by side sports) with the OEM roof. Do I need to go to a dealer?

Reactions: Lady01
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
"They?" Who did you talk with? Go to Honda Powersports Accessories and then scroll down and select Honda Pioneer Accessories Catalog.

My dealer had them in stock and installed mine next day before delivery.

Some dealer's have proactive parts departments with very active online nationwide parts sales. Honda of Russellville (Arkansas) is one you could contact. Google Honda of Russellville and ask for parts.

Honda has not produced a 2021 catalog but anything that fit the 2020 fits the 2021. Ask the parts guy to be sure.

c_carrierlj

c_carrierlj

Feb 21, 2021
Ellsworth, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The hard roof from Honda is UNABLE to be shipped directly to your house. The package is way too big. I learned that the hard way! Ordered one back in March, and 3 weeks later I got a email from Honda saying my order has been cancelled. Product is too big to ship. Gotta get it from a dealership

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where has everyone bought their 1000-5 OEM roof? I can find plenty of aftermarket roof's online, but only one site (side by side sports) with the OEM roof. Do I need to go to a dealer?
I just ordered mine from Partzilla for $557 + tax and that was with free shipping. Will be here Friday.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady01 and HBarlow
Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The hard roof from Honda is UNABLE to be shipped directly to your house. The package is way too big. I learned that the hard way! Ordered one back in March, and 3 weeks later I got a email from Honda saying my order has been cancelled. Product is too big to ship. Gotta get it from a dealership
Mines on a UPS truck right now? From Partzilla

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I think someone gave you bad information. I've bought all kinds of large and heavy items delivered to my home in recent years. I've bought a complete set of family room furniture and just a few days ago a 7' tall 4' wide heavy bookcase.

UPS and FEDEX may not "ship" such large items but they can be shipped by truck.. It's called LTL (less than truckload) shipping. It's often a one-truck trucking company which is a second hand box truck, a driver, and a helper. Such trucking companies are legal and common.

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered a hardtop roof today from my local Honda dealer. He said they were actually getting Honda accessories shipped in a timely manner when ordered. They also sell Polaris accessories (since they sell Polaris vehicles too) but he said they can't seem to get accessory orders fulfilled.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

advertisement
J

Jcdrury2s

Apr 12, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. Other Brand
"They?" Who did you talk with? Go to Honda Powersports Accessories and then scroll down and select Honda Pioneer Accessories Catalog.

My dealer had them in stock and installed mine next day before delivery.

Some dealer's have proactive parts departments with very active online nationwide parts sales. Honda of Russellville (Arkansas) is one you could contact. Google Honda of Russellville and ask for parts.

Honda has not produced a 2021 catalog but anything that fit the 2020 fits the 2021. Ask the parts guy to be sure.

View attachment 266697
If you get to the Honda parts website where you can actually buy the parts, the hard roof is not listed. I'm guessing it's because Honda won't ship it, as another user mentioned.
Waiting on a quote from my dealer now.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Just had my dealer order one for me for my new P1K5 Deluxe that I'm picking up this weekend. I was offered 15% off OEM accessories due to the purchase of my SXS. I got the roof for $466 plus MI 6% sales tax.

D

donia

Sep 25, 2020
Miss’ippi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I got one I was informed that the hard top is a ship to dealer only item. I found one a couple of hours away, paid by card and got a buddy coming through to camp pick it up for me. It was the only dealer within 2.5hrs that had one in stock (Greenville Motor Sports - Greenville MS)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!