Who else watches those three idiots from England.

H

HondaTech

BBC messed up royally when they dropped Top Gear. Clarkson, May, and Hammond are genius. Every time someone tried to replicate it (Top Gear U.S, the new Top Gear) it's been a disaster. Those 3 dudes just have the best chemistry.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
You talking about the Scadi movie or video they just put out? Watched it a few days ago.
Don't want to spoil it...but some real life drama crashing, but not from who you think. Otherwise, typical stuff from these guys and pretty entertaining.

It's sad these guys are getting too old for this. I doubt anyone will ever fill their shoes. BBC hasn't managed to do it in what...10 years? And the American versions...just aren't quite the same.

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Just heard the new Grand Tour is out. I probably won't get the chance to watch it till Wednesday evening dang it.
I thought you were talking about prince p3do and lizard lady from the title of the thread,glad you weren’t. The old top gears were great!

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've kind of felt much of the newer Grand Tour stuff was a bit over-produced conpared to the older stuff (that episode with all the explosions just got to be a bit much for me.)

I thought the American series with the plaid dude, the rally racer and the wrecker was pretty good.

advertisement
R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
I saw that it was released. I'll definitely be watching it when I get the opportunity.
Very entertaining!

Mike

Reactions: EMAW and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!