BOX1

WHO VOTE COMING IN 2 WEEKS REGARDING AMERICA'S SOVEREIGNTY.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
f*** Ukraine, my conspiracy says this is all just to force them into NATO and one world order. Rumor has it that Sweden and Finland are freaked now and thinking of joining NATO. Next time someone "storms the capital" they need to do it right and get all the f***ing computers and documents they can get their hands on. A simultaneous attack on news media headquarters would be a good idea also. Not that I condone any of that! LOL!
They have to help protect the country laundering the money for them. It’s despicable.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'd say be an informed voter and turn the TV and internet media off, go back to reading real news papers?

Informed? How? Nobody but Project Veritas does investigative journalism anymore and if you go to candidates website they only briefly MENTION the major topics. There's no place to find real information on politicians. We get 15 second attack ads and that's it.

Real "news" papers...... Even our small town papers have been gobbled up by corporate conglomerations and every single article leans left. I downloaded a Branson Missouri area news app thinking I'd find articles that are more down to earth...... Nope, just a bunch of copy and pasted regurgitation from the Associated Press aka liberal propaganda.

Local tv news does some but they only do about a 30 second piece on the guy and you're lucky to catch/find it.

NewsNation is about the best unbiased news I can find right now. Of course they're under attack because the left doesn't like truly fair and balanced. Hopefully they don't get cancelled. Maybe it's because FOX News cries wolf with those terms. Besides, they're not covering every local seat across the US. There needs to be 5 more NewsNation type entities on good old network tv to really compete with and knock out the legacy liars.

If Fox News, with their high tv ratings would just slide to the center and actually be unbiased they'd easily dominate everything. I miss the days when O'rielly would have on guests from each side and they'd battle it out on air. But even then, Bill took a side and eventually scared off one side of the conversation. Then the left cancelled him like they do everyone. Now we get Tucker... who is great for me personally but he's nowhere near unbiased and he adds a crap ton of drama to his stories. It's 50% theater and 50% news.

Lying is a top 5 problem right now in our world. Project Veritas can't carry all the weight of being truth police. They need backup and lot's of it.

We're in real trouble these days and the devil is at the wheel. Once "we the people" stop clicking on media from one side or the other we'll start to head down a better path. Bring back the fairness doctrine and add cable/internet news to it. How else do you get 330 million people to stop clicking on feel good, biased news?

I'm not trying to argue with you Smitty...... If you have clean sources, please, point us in the right direction.

Last edited:
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Another good source:

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Informed? How? Nobody but Project Veritas does investigative journalism anymore and if you go to candidates website they only briefly MENTION the major topics. There's no place to find real information on politicians. We get 15 second attack ads and that's it.

Real "news" papers...... Even our small town papers have been gobbled up by corporate conglomerations and every single article leans left. I downloaded a Branson Missouri area news app thinking I'd find articles that are more down to earth...... Nope, just a bunch of copy and pasted regurgitation from the Associated Press aka liberal propaganda.

Local tv news does some but they only do about a 30 second piece on the guy and you're lucky to catch/find it.

NewsNation is about the best unbiased news I can find right now. Of course they're under attack because the left doesn't like truly fair and balanced. Hopefully they don't get cancelled. Maybe it's because FOX News cries wolf with those terms. Besides, they're not covering every local seat across the US. There needs to be 5 more NewsNation type entities on good old network tv to really compete with and knock out the legacy liars.

If Fox News, with their high tv ratings would just slide to the center and actually be unbiased they'd easily dominate everything. I miss the days when O'rielly would have on guests from each side and they'd battle it out on air. But even then, Bill took a side and eventually scared off one side of the conversation. Then the left cancelled him like they do everyone. Now we get Tucker... who is great for me personally but he's nowhere near unbiased and he adds a crap ton of drama to his stories. It's 50% theater and 50% news.

Lying is a top 5 problem right now in our world. Project Veritas can't carry all the weight of being truth police. They need backup and lot's of it.

We're in real trouble these days and the devil is at the wheel. Once "we the people" stop clicking on media from one side or the other we'll start to head down a better path. Bring back the fairness doctrine and add cable/internet news to it. How else do you get 330 million people to stop clicking on feel good, biased news?

I'm not trying to argue with you Smitty...... If you have clean sources, please, point us in the right direction.
I have real world Smitty sources, when I step back and take a look, you will see the growing support for the GOP before the SCOTUS leak and the WHO vote coming up, perfect timing for the lefties?

H

HondaTech

I didn't vot for the W.H.O, nobody in this country did either.

So f*** 'em, they dont rule over anyone here and if enough motherf***ers shoot enough of their stupid asses they never will.

The only way out of this bulls*** is mass genocide of all these sell out useles pieces of s*** in government. Burn Washington to the ground with all of them in it and start over.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I didn't vot for the W.H.O, nobody in this country did either.

So f*** 'em, they dont rule over anyone here and if enough motherf***ers shoot enough of their stupid asses they never will.

The only way out of this bulls*** is mass genocide of all these sell out useles pieces of s*** in government. Burn Washington to the ground with all of them in it and start over.
The problem is, they will bring foreign troops to handle the enforcement, and those cock suckers hate us.

Same as what they did in Canada.

Doesn't sound like a good idea to be living in or near a big city.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Don't worry about smitty he get on the moonshine and weekly world news lol

Reactions: Farmer and FJC 79
Alder Wood

Alder Wood

Jan 13, 2022
Alderwood Manor, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From Covid hysteria straight into Ukraine, something Fishy going on. Speaking of Ukraine, when French President Macron visited Zelensky the other day:

Only a matter of time.

Reactions: FJC 79
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!