BOX1

WHO WILL BE RIDING AT RRB 4/22 - 4/26 ? - The Secret Takeover!

J

JTW

Just FYI..

FRANKFORT, Ky. (WBKO) - Gov. Beshear gave an update on COVID-19 in Kentucky Monday afternoon.

The governor confirmed 42 new cases one being in Christian and one being in Warren for a total of 480 cases. He also confirmed two more deaths, one being a 90-year-old woman from Simpson. Both had underlying health issues. Beshear said two cases were from a northern Kentucky nursing home.

He estimated the total number of tests given were between 15,000 and 21,000.

Beshear stressed once again the next couple of weeks are critical in the fight against the virus.

Beshear issued an executive order prohibiting travel to other states. The exceptions were if travel was required for a job, if you live on the border and need medicines, groceries, or healthcare,if you care for a loved one in another state or if you have a court date that requires travel.

The governor said if a person was out of state and returned they would need to quarantine for 14 days.

Part of the good news the governor delivered included the one-year-old from Fayette County is now home and doing well.

The governor introduced a graphic with ten steps to follow. The steps are:

-Stay Healthy at Home
-Avoid Crowds and Gatherings
-Practice Social Distancing
-Know When to Seek Care
-KYCOVID19.KY.GOV
-Wash Hands and Surfaces
-Apply for Benefits
-Prioritize Mental Health
-Do Not Travel
-Report Non-Compliance

Beshear said people living today have advantages that past generations did not as far a today's technological advances.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Just FYI..

FRANKFORT, Ky. (WBKO) - Gov. Beshear gave an update on COVID-19 in Kentucky Monday afternoon.

The governor confirmed 42 new cases one being in Christian and one being in Warren for a total of 480 cases. He also confirmed two more deaths, one being a 90-year-old woman from Simpson. Both had underlying health issues. Beshear said two cases were from a northern Kentucky nursing home.

He estimated the total number of tests given were between 15,000 and 21,000.

Beshear stressed once again the next couple of weeks are critical in the fight against the virus.

Beshear issued an executive order prohibiting travel to other states. The exceptions were if travel was required for a job, if you live on the border and need medicines, groceries, or healthcare,if you care for a loved one in another state or if you have a court date that requires travel.

The governor said if a person was out of state and returned they would need to quarantine for 14 days.

Part of the good news the governor delivered included the one-year-old from Fayette County is now home and doing well.

The governor introduced a graphic with ten steps to follow. The steps are:

-Stay Healthy at Home
-Avoid Crowds and Gatherings
-Practice Social Distancing
-Know When to Seek Care
-KYCOVID19.KY.GOV
-Wash Hands and Surfaces
-Apply for Benefits
-Prioritize Mental Health
-Do Not Travel
-Report Non-Compliance

Beshear said people living today have advantages that past generations did not as far a today's technological advances.

Thanks for posting that here JTW. I posted in the NTC and the way over hyped thread.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"today I watched people start to freak out and I'm all like " I wonder if I could build my own blimp to go shark fishing with?"

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I am hosting the Double Secret Takeover. The time and location will not be disclosed and no one can register. I'm excited, it's gonna be a blast!!!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
O I wish i could go... but the combination of School being out (suppose to go back April 17th but i doubt it) and given everything I think it is wise to save my vacation time at this point.. I feel my job is safe but the situation is so fluid if customers stop buying ...
Oh for heaven sakes. Didn't expect you to puss out!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh for heaven sakes. Didn't expect you to puss out!
State is gong to be shut down by then... kinda hard to go when there is no one to watch my kid since wife would still be working... Ar is already considering shutting down state parks. While my Job is safe (for now) I feel more comfortable holding vacation time for now just incase

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
State is gong to be shut down by then... kinda hard to go when there is no one to watch my kid since wife would still be working... Ar is already considering shutting down state parks. While my Job is safe (for now) I feel more comfortable holding vacation time for now just incase
Bring the kid with.

Reactions: JenElio and Mudwing
Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Didn't want to but Cancelled reservations today. May still try for a day trip but I doubt it. I work at an assisted living and it's just not worth the risk of bring this crap to our residents. I unregistered.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Didn't want to but Cancelled reservations today. May still try for a day trip but I doubt it. I work at an assisted living and it's just not worth the risk of bring this crap to our residents. I unregistered.
at the top right of the page there's a link, REGISTER/EDIT

Reactions: JenElio and Red500
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 3777

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!