Who's participates in the facebook groups?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I look over them occasionally. There are so many now. Quick search finds 18 groups.

There was even a "pioneer burnt ass clutch" group. Lol.

I want to find a way to bring them all together here for sharing. But concerned as I have been informed some of them delete content/links people share from this site.

The Honda Pioneer Riders facebook group is owned by this club to they are good.

The rest, I am unsure if anyone here runs them. If so, I would like to initiate a request to talk so we may become allies for the betterment of the Honda Pioneer brand.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

P

Ppndabum

Feb 2, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Hate to bring up a very old thread but I requested a join to Honda Pioneer Riders last week and haven't had my request accepted yet.

Reactions: Delton
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hate to bring up a very old thread but I requested a join to Honda Pioneer Riders last week and haven't had my request accepted yet.

Did you have a belt on your Pioneer LOL. I just asked to join

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I use (Honda Pioneer 1000 Riders) also

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Knuckledeep Hondas is one of my favorite groups. Run by good people... and you know its gonna be fun if @JTW is an admin.

Reactions: JTW and knuckledeep
P

Ppndabum

Feb 2, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the reply's. I just canceed and sent another request to join. I'll definitely check the other pages out also. Thanks again.

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Honda a Pioneer 700 Riders, pioneer trader and just sent a request to Knuckledeep Hondas

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!