Talon Who's Selling there Pioneer? - Poll

Will you be selling your Pioneer for a Talon?

• Yes

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 56 65.9%
  • No, adding to the stable

Votes: 21 24.7%

• Total voters
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Someone mentioned a thread to see who will be selling there Pioneer for a Talon!

So,
Will you be selling yours?

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Keeping the 1000-5, after its paid for we may add a Talon to the stable if we like it. My wife just said we may have to sell her ATV to speed that process up. Anyone interested in a 2016 Rancher 420 4x4 with 26" Mud Zillas and STI HD4 wheels? :)

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I already sold my 1000-5 for an X4 and the P5 is not going anywhere!

Guess I better start sweet talking the wife now...lol. Nice thing is the Talon comes out right around Tax return time! WOOT!

J

JTW

Someone mentioned a thread to see who will be selling there Pioneer for a Talon!

So,
Will you be selling yours?
Nope... I’ve finally got my pioneer where I like it. While the talon would be fun for the just me or just and passanger rides. That’s all it’s good for. The pioneer sits enough as is, so add a sport sxs and nothing would ever get ridden. Besides... the dirtbike is more fun when I want that sport ride!

SuperDutyJohn

SuperDutyJohn

Aug 20, 2018
Vero Beach, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
A category in the poll is not included: Selling one of your Pioneers to buy a talon and keep the LE. :)

I hope SuperATV is up to speed with Portals by then, I'm going to need 4" Portals right away.

Reactions: sharp
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nope I'm done buying 1st year anything and I 'd like to go up to the 1000 from the 700. I see the Talon as a young man's game, or at least midlife crisis just got divorced type game. Richard is of course exempt from all of the above reasons, LOL!

C

caddyman

I am on the fence until I get to see a Talon in person and see actual reviews once it hits the market. Ideally for me I would like to see some of these get into the field and see if there are any issues that may arise. Like others I hate buying a first year of anything but one would think Honda did their research along with extensive testing. I would be curious how long the Talon was in development start to finish (couldn't find any info other than a video that he said more than a year less than 10??). Who knows maybe my LE will go up for sale.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I do any selling, it will be selling my 700-4 to upgrade to a 1000-5. I think the talon is awesome and overdue but not my cup of tea, I need something to do utility work. But if I had unlimited funds.....yep, I’d have one just for fun. ;)

Reactions: sharp and JTW
J

JTW

If I do any selling, it will be selling my 700-4 to upgrade to a 1000-5. I think the talon is awesome and overdue but not my cup of tea, I need something to do utility work. But if I had unlimited funds.....yep, I’d have one just for fun. ;)
Atta boy!

Reactions: sharp