P1000 Wild Boar Rear Bumper

T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking at the wild boar rear bumper for my pioneer 1000 3P. these bumpers are just for the 3P and i was wondering if anybody has one and if the bed will still dump with this bumper on. I am going to get the bumper with the led lights in it and hook up to the reverse plug so when I put the pioneer in reverse the lights come on that is if the bed will still dump.

T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
don't know why it would not fit the P5 but Extreme Metal Products makes a rear bumper for the P5 but it want fit the P3 I have talked to them and at the time they were not going to make a rear bumper for the P3. the tailgate looks the same on both models looks like they would work. There was a wild boar rear bumper for sale on craigslist that a guy got for his P5 don't know if he tried to mount it or what. I like the wild boar rear bumper better it might be worth a try to make it work on the P5.

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!