BOX1

P1000 Will a P1000 hold up like a Can Am?

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's definitely going to leave a mark in the morning!

Reactions: pct and sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
No... no factory cage will hold up to this type of accident... if that canam was a factory cage this person has a special spot in gods heart.
That is a factory Maverick X3 and it's built like no other SXS from a chassis integrity standpoint. He was also very lucky.

Frame

Reactions: pct and Plumber32
Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
That way one bad roll. In this video you can see it flip end over end at the bottom of hill.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
mbjeepxj

mbjeepxj

Mar 21, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So do you place any blame in the guy filming video while standing right in his path? I know if I were the driver, and catching a glimpse of someone standing in my way would make me either let off the throttle at the wrong time or make a steering correction that could spell disaster.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I think we all know what the Honda cage would look like after a roll like that!
The Honda cage would be in pieces before it was halfway down the hill.

I bent mine doing a stupid little donut going about 5 mph.

It works for rolling once, but further than that and there isn't many companies that offer something that can withstand more than that.

Reactions: sharp and elkguide
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!