Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I drove the 7 hundo on a dirt road at the camp Saturday, and wow I can tell a difference with the aluminum rims... I can’t tell much difference in 0-40 mph or but dyno, but it definitely gets to top speed quicker. It also is “peppier”... It spins the rears a lot more from a stop and in a hole.. I did accomplish the main goal of better looking rims though...
Mine is peppy also I can't really tell a difference in the 27s . It pulls just like it did with 25s. And those rims do look good on yours. It's amazing what a different offset and some aluminum will do.

Reactions: Mudwing and William
J

jakes29

Jun 16, 2020
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good looking build. Tell me about the dome lights your mounted inside. They look nice, not some cheap round sticky tape ones

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good looking build. Tell me about the dome lights your mounted inside. They look nice, not some cheap round sticky tape ones
Those are actually fairly cheap. I buy those from eBay. Just search for Utv dome light or roll bar light. They use aaa batteries. I have some on my 1000 now.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!