P700 Winch Mounting Bracket Q

B

bamahunter

Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Ownership

1. 700-4
So I found a winch mounting bracket I like on Amazon Prime but says ships in 1-2 Months!
https://www.amazon.com/KFI-Products-101150-Winch-Pioneer/dp/B00G3L6V76/?tag=sxsweb24-20

I should have the winch by Thursday and wanted to have bracket same day so I could install this Friday when I'm off work. Does anyone know if that shipping date on Amazon is accurate (from previous or recent experience) or where I could get a good/well reviewed mount for stock front bumper any quicker?

Long winded way of asking for other options... :)

B

bamahunter

Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nevermind... it literally just changed status to "ships in 1-2 days"... Amazon making a liar out of me

Reactions: Tflynn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!