P700 Viper winch on KFI mount

M

mpilihp

Aug 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ive seen many threads here of people liking the KFI mount and Im looking to use that, but i want to get a Viper winch and in the specs of the KFI mount it does not say it supports a Viper winch.

Has anyone mounted a Viper winch on a KFI mount?

Thanks

Phil

S

SouthernLAOutdoorsman

Dec 26, 2020
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ive seen many threads here of people liking the KFI mount and Im looking to use that, but i want to get a Viper winch and in the specs of the KFI mount it does not say it supports a Viper winch.

Has anyone mounted a Viper winch on a KFI mount?

Thanks

Phil
I mounted the Viper Max using the KFI mount. No issues.

M

mpilihp

Aug 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi thanks, so I was narrowing my plow selection to the Denali standard plow and it appears the mount for a 700-4 that plow uses it says does not work with the KFI Winch mount... So guess I need to pick another winch mount.

Phil

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!