Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I NEED TO MOUNT A FLAG SO I CAN BE SEEN. WHAT TYPE OR SIZE/LENGTH OF POLE AND WHAT MOUNT HARDWARE.
I APPRECIATE THE HELP.
What @Todd627 posted is what you need. I wasn't sure if u just wanted to fly Ole glory high and proud or a dune flag?

Also Ill add this. I wouldnt have seen your response if i hadnt decided just to come back on and look.

Since your new gonna teach you some forum etiquette.
When answering someone, hit the “reply” button under there question then answer under the box. (See above) Or type there name like this @JIMVJ in your response. Otherwise they May never see that you did. ;)

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is how I have my flag setup. I use a standard ATV flag. If you need a dune/sand flag I think those are supposed to be mounted on the front.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!