Winch Remote Holder

N

nzeb

Dec 28, 2021
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a warn winch and was looking to see if anyone knows or has and idea what you can use to mount the remote. The picture is the type of chorded remote i got. Thanks

Screenshot 20220819 214543 Samsung Internet

Reactions: Smitty335
G

Gohonda2

Supporting Member
Jul 5, 2022
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Talon R
So you want to leave it plugged in and mount it somewhere on the dash ? I installed a winch switch next to the socket for the remote. The remote stays in the glove box until I figure out somewhere else to stash it.

N

nzeb

Dec 28, 2021
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So you want to leave it plugged in and mount it somewhere on the dash ? I installed a winch switch next to the socket for the remote. The remote stays in the glove box until I figure out somewhere else to stash it.
I wanted to do that too. Wasn't sure on the wiring for that one.

Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry. I have a 2018 honda 1000-5 pioneer. Right now its plugged into the dash.
Another reason we say….
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
of your rig when u join, and of the project your working on. Mods people have on there machines/dash are quite different so saying what we may use and it can work for you could be fubar! Depending on your set up. Sooooo…

IF YOU HAVE ROOM, a Ram mount
Xgrip phone holder works great for alot of things. Beggs the question tho, why have that mouse nest of a cord on your dash? have u looked into a dash switch? Or a wireless Remote control kit with a dash switch? Or just the WRC Itself? There super cheep and lets you…Cut the cord sort of speak. Then the velcro idea comes into play.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have a warn winch and was looking to see if anyone knows or has and idea what you can use to mount the remote. The picture is the type of chorded remote i got. Thanks

View attachment 349659
Get rid of that set up and get a remote and rocker switch for the dash would be my suggestion.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!