P1000 Windrock this weekend.

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to be in Windrock Saturday. Anyone want to meet up and hit the trails?

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Epic ride today! Windrock was packed until you got a little ways out.

We did over 50 miles. Trail 16, trail 9, trail 10, and then went to Panther rock. Panther Rock is wicked cool. A must see. Ended up at Carryville flats.

Trail 16 was fun. Good climb at the end. Trail 10 was just nasty. Had to winch at the top. I spent most of the day sliding on my skids and on my drivers side in the ruts. Went to the Devils Elbow, but unless you just have a desire to buy all new side panels, I do not see it is possible now in a Pioneer .

After today there is 4 things that are a must. Mid panel mesh screen for dust control, some sort of dust masks, some kind of side protection and IGR. A few times low was just not low enough. Was in a jamb type high traction situation and it was almost like it was up against a stall convertor.

Had a blast, now gotta clean it to see what damage I did to the side.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Epic ride today! Windrock was packed until you got a little ways out.

We did over 50 miles. Trail 16, trail 9, trail 10, and then went to Panther rock. Panther Rock is wicked cool. A must see. Ended up at Carryville flats.

Trail 16 was fun. Good climb at the end. Trail 10 was just nasty. Had to winch at the top. I spent most of the day sliding on my skids and on my drivers side in the ruts. Went to the Devils Elbow, but unless you just have a desire to buy all new side panels, I do not see it is possible now in a Pioneer .

After today there is 4 things that are a must. Mid panel mesh screen for dust control, some sort of dust masks, some kind of side protection and IGR. A few times low was just not low enough. Was in a jamb type high traction situation and it was almost like it was up against a stall convertor.

Had a blast, now gotta clean it to see what damage I did to the side.
They view at Carryville Flats is always nice to visit. I have seen Devils Elbow on one of the overlands and it is much more impressive in person for sure. Not been to Panther Rock

Reactions: Superthrill

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!