• Thread starter Bigmanlittlebuggy
  • Start date
Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So installed my new rhino 2.0 axles this weekend that’s the good news didn’t start so well though went to jack up the front end and remove the left side upper ball joint cotter pin and as soon as I touched it the nut,pin,and shaft all fell off I just looked at it and was like wtf just happened so called satv to hopefully get it covered cause it is stuck in my driveway right now any one ever have this happen to them these are the HD ball joint that came on my arms when I bought them only a few month ago

32316E6A CF3F 4FEF B7BC 29A3664112BB 42412279 28B8 4724 ACCB 7043699F8C31 AE50D276 4003 44B9 B78F E849A50D8FF7

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Once you get the SATV and the OEM balljoints in your hands, you will have your answer. SATV I believe has had several ball joint failures.
Wha?? No... 🤣 🤣

We made a change about 2 or 3 years ago from a cotter pin to a nylock nut...and it scared some people. There were a few caught between the change where the pins were still a little long after switching to the nylock....but it wasn't really an issue. No problems though.

That's a good catch though. Who knows....there's always the possibility of a fluke in mass production.

They do have a 1 year warranty! And...that obviously shouldn't happen, so I've got you covered.

Last edited:
Bigmanlittlebuggy

Bigmanlittlebuggy

Jul 18, 2022
Ellabell GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wha?? No... 🤣 🤣

We made a change about 2 or 3 years ago from a cotter pin to a nylock nut...and it scared some people. There were a few caught between the change where the pins were still a little long after switching to the nylock....but it wasn't really an issue. No problems though.

That's a good catch though. Who knows....there's always the possibility of a fluke in mass production.

They do have a 1 year warranty! And...that obviously shouldn't happen, so I've got you covered.
Thank you I have already placed the claim but I have to wait on approval and that means no riding lol if you can speed it up that would be awesome lol in any case lesson learned need to have a few ball joints on stand by

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Thank you I have already placed the claim but I have to wait on approval and that means no riding lol if you can speed it up that would be awesome lol in any case lesson learned need to have a few ball joints on stand by
No prob buddy! PM me the name of whoever you're working with and your order number. I'll get you fixed up.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!