Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BINGO!
Just wanted others to see the real life experience of the crappy suspension geometry orientation that we keep talking about with bracket lifts. One of a couple things anyway lol.

BTW your gonna love the change in ride once u get it back to normal
That is my hope. Even with the bracket lift it made a ride improvement with fox shocks. I am hoping it gets even better with the bracket lift removed.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That is my hope. Even with the bracket lift it made a ride improvement with fox shocks. I am hoping it gets even better with the bracket lift removed.
There's no hope, Theres only a will! It will be better. I already did the "will" experience for you some yrs ago. Your rig will love u for it. Best thing I ever did was scrping that lift. It's easy to stay in the clouds, I did for a while

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!