100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The gas shocks for my Super ATV windshield have failed. They no longer work. Is there a cheaper replacement out there or should I just order new ones from Super ATV?

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If there are numbers on the barrel, you can look those up. An "N" or "Nm" followed by a number is the gas springs strength in Newton Meters. Then you measure from center of each end fitting for extended length etc. Most use ball end fittings but check to be sure (unless ordering from SuperATV of course).

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
The gas shocks for my Super ATV windshield have failed. They no longer work. Is there a cheaper replacement out there or should I just order new ones from Super ATV?
Hey buddy! We have replacements! I don't know the specifics on a different source for them, but like @bumperm said....you can measure the length and check out the Newton Meters measurement if you want. If not, I'll get you hooked up on them. Shoot me a PM, and I'll get you a sweet little deal on a replacement. ;) 🤟

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Hey buddy! We have replacements! I don't know the specifics on a different source for them, but like @bumperm said....you can measure the length and check out the Newton Meters measurement if you want. If not, I'll get you hooked up on them. Shoot me a PM, and I'll get you a sweet little deal on a replacement. ;) 🤟
SuperATV is saying to himself now….

8495EAB2 5CFA 4D7F 86E8 2E87999B9786

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!