swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Pa
Those tracks make it look badass.good luck fishing.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looks good, nice shot pulling the trailer.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Actual I use the trailer to transport the 700 and once at the lake I can hook up to the trailer climb onto my aluminum home made skis and go ice fishing.The trailer is camperized and self contained.

View attachment 96689

Good idea! You have a nice set up there. I like how the tracks look on the seven hundred.

Reactions: sek-hunter
O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Actual I use the trailer to transport the 700 and once at the lake I can hook up to the trailer climb onto my aluminum home made skis and go ice fishing.The trailer is camperized and self contained.

View attachment 96689

I have been dreaming of this exact setup for awhile. The shacks they make are soo light they would be hard pressed to handle a heavy machine and work on the lake. How tall is your machine? Tracks go on tomorrow on a 1000. Fishing portables for now but always wanted to be able to hook the transport trailer and have it setup for fishing.

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I have tracks for my 1000 and there great for pulling a ice house around on the lake. I don’t know about your 700 but on my 1000 you have to watch the rear outer axel boots. The tracks kick up snow and it collects around the boots. It’s fine when your moving but if you leave parked for some time (like when your fishing for the day)the snow turns to ice and you could possibly wear a hole or tear a boot. I always carry a longer flat blade screwdriver with me and carefully clean around them either right after I park the machine or before I start it to head out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have tracks for my 1000 and there great for pulling a ice house around on the lake. I don’t know about your 700 but on my 1000 you have to watch the rear outer axel boots. The tracks kick up snow and it collects around the boots. It’s fine when your moving but if you leave parked for some time (like when your fishing for the day)the snow turns to ice and you could possibly wear a hole or tear a boot. I always carry a longer flat blade screwdriver with me and carefully clean around them either right after I park the machine or before I start it to head out.

I have the 1k as well. I will start a new thread in the other forum. Feel free to add any more tips or tricks therr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Elkhunter
M

MPL

Mar 30, 2016
Edmonton
I have been dreaming of this exact setup for awhile. The shacks they make are soo light they would be hard pressed to handle a heavy machine and work on the lake. How tall is your machine? Tracks go on tomorrow on a 1000. Fishing portables for now but always wanted to be able to hook the transport trailer and have it setup for fishing.
The 700-4 with tracks is 84 and half inch tall and the doorway on my trailer is 82 and half inch tall door opening. I use two ratchet strap and compress the suspension and have no problem going in and out. A lot cheaper the cutting the roof or the trailer. I did have to special order the trailer for the extra hight. I took all the interior plywood out and had the interior covered with blown in foam insulation and reinstalled the plywood. I have four holes in the floor with custom made styrofoam plugs for traveling. I insulated the floor from underneath with mould proof insulation and sealed it with the same material the put under holiday trailers. The heater is an older truck camper propane heater. The lighting is LED powered by two twelve volt batteries. Its not the fanciest but its sure nice to actually get up in the morning make coffee and fish without going outside. My wife and I performed all the work accept for the blown in foam insulation. good luck.

Reactions: gch1911
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!