BOX1

P500 Wobble in tires

Ragincajun92

Ragincajun92

Mar 19, 2018
Kingsland, Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
I have some 27” vampire 2’s and one of my tires has a pretty bad side to side wobble to it. My front tires are almost perfect and my drivers side rear has a slight wobble to it but the passenger side has a very noticeable side to side wobble. It’s so bad that after riding with a group of other riders 2 people came up to me and asked if I hit something and bent my rim. The rim is perfect. I jacked the pioneer up and let the wife press the gas while I checked everything. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I emailed interco the morning so waiting for a response.

H

honda623

Jul 17, 2018
canada
try popping the bead and reseating it if you can't get a tire shop to do it. just an idea

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!