Wolf Pen Gap Ride

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Someone was interested in my light bar brackets this weekend and was asking me about them I'm sorry but I can't remember who but I'd b happy to order some for folks if anyone wanted any

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Think @YardDog was having plenty of fun! Tapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File received_825861541112538.mp4

Neither my cell or laptop have Tapatalk Cloud so I can't see the video. Thanks for laughing with me on the trail when I busted every water crossing though. Good times for sure. The best one was never caught in a pic or video, but I washed the dirt off top, bottom, sides, and a s*** pot of the interior on that one lol. Good times, good people, good trails, and damned good food thanks to the camp b**** at our cabin, ( @Pilgrim) lol, and to John at your cabin. That dude needs to open a restaurant.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Neither my cell or laptop have Tapatalk Cloud so I can't see the video. Thanks for laughing with me on the trail when I busted every water crossing though. Good times for sure. The best one was never caught in a pic or video, but I washed the dirt off top, bottom, sides, and a s*** pot of the interior on that one lol. Good times, good people, good trails, and damned good food thanks to the camp b**** at our cabin, ( @Pilgrim) lol, and to John at your cabin. That dude needs to open a restaurant.
If John wants to open a restaurant .... I would buy some stock in it.....
Maybe @nbomar needs a restaurant in magnolia.....Fully can provide the sausage....

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Someone was interested in my light bar brackets this weekend and was asking me about them I'm sorry but I can't remember who but I'd b happy to order some for folks if anyone wanted any

That was me. And I wish I could use those emojis :D

Reactions: Pilgrim
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks everyone who attended the Wolf Pen ride for a great ride (Dustin) and experience, great scenery, I got a kick out of everyone, from some literally, HA! GREAT RIDE and TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
If John wants to open a restaurant .... I would buy some stock in it.....
Maybe @nbomar needs a restaurant in magnolia.....Fully can provide the sausage....
What did he cook for you???

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks everyone who attended the Wolf Pen ride for a great ride (Dustin) and experience, great scenery, I got a kick out of everyone, from some literally, HA! GREAT RIDE and TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I know who the culprit of the kicking was! Lol

Reactions: Montecresto
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I think I know who the culprit of the kicking was! Lol
I just couldn't resist, just classic Smitty shenanigans, hey really enjoyed your's, Ty and your daughters ( the only wild animal encounter of the week end, HA! Just kidding , she's a keeper!!! ) company, was really fun!

Reactions: Pilgrim and Bpaul
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just couldn't resist, just classic Smitty shenanigans, hey really enjoyed your's, Ty and your daughters ( the only wild animal encounter of the week end, HA! Just kidding , she's a keeper!!! ) company, was really fun!

Hahahahah!!! She didn’t learn that from us lol and same it was a great ride with great company!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We had a blast at wolf pen, cant wait to go back... Dustin you did an awesome at leading the group. Leah had a great time she really enjoys everyone's company for sure. Glad to see everyone again.
COOL!

Reactions: Bpaul
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What did he cook for you???
Well @Montecresto .... I can’t say he cooked anything for “me”....
But I am enough of a mooch (you should know... thanks for the pot roast and the black cherry!!)
But I mooched sausage at lunch....shared it with Shelly ..(much to her disgust.. with my unsanitized hands)
Then then some of Fully’s suasge and dip...butter roasted onions... hamburger... and I appropriated half of someone’s steak while they were waiting for it to cool off.....
If I wasn’t @Smitty335 and @YardDog cabin bi**h ... I probably wouldn’t get invited back....

Reactions: Bpaul and YardDog
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
But I am enough of a mooch (you should know... thanks for the pot roast and the black cherry!!)
But I mooched sausage at lunch....shared it with Shelly ..(much to her disgust.. with my unsanitized hands)
Then then some of Fully’s suasge and dip...butter roasted onions... hamburger... and I appropriated half of someone’s steak while they were waiting for it to cool off.....
If I wasn’t @Smitty335 and @YardDog cabin bi**h ... I probably wouldn’t get invited back....
Pilgrim, aren’t you being a bit hard on yourself???

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
HA!

Reactions: Pilgrim
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@YardDog going to have to mount a go-pro on your ride
I was to slow with camera to get good pics
Go pro wouldn't have mattered, couldn't see s*** from the drivers seat lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!