Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Looks like we might be able to make a day trip on Saturday for this ride.
That would be nice. I think when I last visited with @BigRed7769 he said there were 6-8 and that was before posting it here.

Reactions: BWAF
crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
we might be able to make this ride. its spring break. n I want to take my kids on a ride. took them to magazine last year. thinking on making it a weekend trip. might stay at coyote canyon camp ground. if not we will try to make a Saturday ride. it's only a few hrs away.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
we might be able to make this ride. its spring break. n I want to take my kids on a ride. took them to magazine last year. thinking on making it a weekend trip. might stay at coyote canyon camp ground. if not we will try to make a Saturday ride. it's only a few hrs away.

Think I remember you doing that Mt Magazine ride!!

Reactions: BWAF
crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes, it was the first outside of deer camp ride for both of my kids. they had a blast! they are 7 and 11 the older one can drive my 1000. scary but he does a good job. looking at switching it out going to wolfpen one year the next to magazine. after that baseball takes up alot of time. then we get busy with deer hunting preparations. 11 year has 2 nine point bucks on his wall.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
yes, it was the first outside of deer camp ride for both of my kids. they had a blast! they are 7 and 11 the older one can drive my 1000. scary but he does a good job. looking at switching it out going to wolfpen one year the next to magazine. after that baseball takes up alot of time. then we get busy with deer hunting preparations. 11 year has 2 nine point bucks on his wall.

That’s really cool Chris, the best memories you can make. Hope you can bring them out to this ride. :cool:

Reactions: BWAF and crazychris
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Don't forget your bear spray! The Mena area has the highest bear population in all of Arkansas.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks for the heads up. I'll see what the schedule allows. This may be a tow up and stay in a cabin trip.

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This ride is scheduled for March 21-24 for any that may be interested.

A short ride from the trail head is the campground with accommodations for tent camping, RV camping with both 30/50 AMP and water and sewer. There’s also small cabins with TV, hear and air, and full kitchens.

A detailed trail map is available at the camp store that clearly marks trails from easy to most difficult. There are no fees associated with this trail system. There is a total of 43 miles of combined loop trails, elevations from 1,100-1,800’

There is the famous two footed oak tree along the trail, the blue hole, the 100 yard rock crawl and several abandoned mines. There are trailheads north, south, east and west, with graveled parking and vault toilets at each.

http://wolfpenatv.com/
can you ride from coyote canyon campgrounds to were your going to meet up to ride

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Yes you can ride from these campgrounds to the trailheads.

When I went in October of ‘17, we rode for two days putting on over 60 miles per day. I was told that you can no longer access the blue hole by atv/utv due to the trail that goes to it from the Wolf Pen Trail’s is on private property and the owner no longer lets people travel it. We did go down to Little Missouri Falls , Shady Lake Dam, and topped Eagle Mountain; all of which are out of the trail complex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes you can ride from these campgrounds to the trailheads.

When I went in October of ‘17, we rode for two days putting on over 60 miles per day. I was told that you can no longer access the blue hole by atv/utv due to the trail that goes to it from the Wolf Pen Trail’s is on private property and the owner no longer lets people travel it. We did go down to Little Missouri Falls , Shady Lake Dam, and topped Eagle Mountain; all of which are out of the trail complex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks , I am going to come over in the toy hauler and have no way to haul the sxs other than in it
and don't think want to do that, to get to the trails.

Reactions: BWAF and K9Paco
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
we are for sure going to be there, I am going to look into the cabin rental, we tent camped at muddy bottoms and though we were prepared with blankets and a heater it still was pretty cold changing in the mornings lol. If we can’t get a cabin then we will be tent camping again. We had a blast a muddy bottoms and can’t wait for Wolf Pen!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
we are for sure going to be there, I am going to look into the cabin rental, we tent camped at muddy bottoms and though we were prepared with blankets and a heater it still was pretty cold changing in the mornings lol. If we can’t get a cabin then we will be tent camping again. We had a blast a muddy bottoms and can’t wait for Wolf Pen!
Does Ty work for the CIA, he seems pretty secretive. HA!

Reactions: BWAF and Bpaul
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does Ty work for the CIA, he seems pretty secretive. HA!

Hahaha! No, he just has a one tracked mind and pretty much work consumes it most of the time. When he isn’t thinking about work he is thinking about what to do next to our SxS lol I pretty much handle everything, he doesn’t have to worry or think about anything but work and his hobby. Lol

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hahaha! No, he just has a one tracked mind and pretty much work consumes it most of the time. When he isn’t thinking about work he is thinking about what to do next to our SxS lol I pretty much handle everything, he doesn’t have to worry or think about anything but work and his hobby. Lol
Every one track minded husband needs a good wife! HA!

Reactions: gch1911 and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!