Wrapping your Pioneer to change its colour

J_Rip

J_Rip

Sep 21, 2022
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2019 Pioneer 500. The wrap required to cover the red so I can tone it down for hunting wont stick.
Anybody know how to sort this?
Hey! So I had the same idea. I purchased a red model and I love the color but immediately wanted to tone down the red and maybe either do a wrap or dip the panels. I was looking at buying a roll of vinyl and trying to do it myself. I'll keep you updated if you do the same ;)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey! So I had the same idea. I purchased a red model and I love the color but immediately wanted to tone down the red and maybe either do a wrap or dip the panels. I was looking at buying a roll of vinyl and trying to do it myself. I'll keep you updated if you do the same ;)
You wouldn't have to do a total wrap to tone it down, you could do some graphics to break up the red?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah I don't want to take out all of the red!
Well time to get creative, come up with an idea and get ahold of Walter at Creative Graphics, he's a club supporter here, you can find him here in the vendor listings. I told him about a scene in a John Wayne movie and he copped it and came up with some kick A graphics. Time for bed, Ill take some pictures and PM them to you tomorrow, he can do anything.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!