Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking for a used set of fox or elka front or rear shocks for my 2016 P1000 M3, anyone have some they want to let go im interested.
Good luck on that! Quite rare. Just empty the pocket book on new ones would be your best bet. Buy once cry once! ;)

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You should check out this seller on ebay

ROAD DOGS CYCLES | eBay Stores

I was able to score a complete set from him. He has some mixed coil colors currently. If you plan on swapping coils the color and or model won't matter. The 1000-3 has a different spring rate versus 1000-5. This seller has different colors/models often so you need to check whenever he has some to sell. When I messaged with him how he acquires these his response was that his shop does suspension work and he purchases from others to resell.

Here is my original post:

Hopefully you can find some information in all of this.

Reactions: ChadD and Rayger143

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!