WTB - OEM front axle for Pioneer 1000 (NON LE)

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Tore a boot.... Looking to get an extra axle or two, to swap out and fix the bad boot so I'll have a spare. I don't know if they are the same left to right, the one I really want is the passenger side. For the right deal I'd buy right and left. Only looking for GOOD axles with no problems...

Reactions: Smitty335
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I think it's about $350+ for each complete OEM axle and you have to assemble them. They come in 2 separate parts. I would buy superatv rhino 2.0 if I was buying new. The only downside of buying a superatv axle for a spare is the warranty starts from purchase date. If it sits in your garage for 18 months, then you install it and have a issue, you're screwed. So if you purchase superatv, install them and keep OEM for spares.

Last edited:
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think it's about $350+ for each complete OEM axle and you have to assemble them. They come in 3 separate parts. I would buy superatv rhino 2.0 if I was buying new. The only downside of buying a superatv axle for a spare is the warranty starts from purchase date. If it sits in your garage for 18 months, then you install it and have a issue, you're screwed. So if you purchase superatv, install them and keep OEM for spares.

I did exactly this, storage time and all :p

For realsies tho the rhino's are an amazing upgrade! I bought mine black Friday sale in 21 and just installed them first week of September 22 :p. I went so long my front axle went from clicking on turns to clicking while driving straight.

Left and right front are the same. The rears are different from the front and from each other.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Keep an eye out of ebay for used OEM axles for around a $100. Both of the fronts are the same. Both rears are different. It takes 3 different spare axles to have all 4 corners covered.

☝ he knows a thing or two because he's tore up a thing or two!!......

NoMo!!!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I was going to post a question about axles (fronts/same, rears/two different/carrying spares, etc.) but then I said to myself, "Self, try the SEARCH function first".

So I did.

And I found my answer.

Amazing how that thing works !

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was going to post a question about axles (fronts/same, rears/two different/carrying spares, etc.) but then I said to myself, "Self, try the SEARCH function first".

So I did.

And I found my answer.

Amazing how that thing works !
Lol. Nice job Barney!!! Had you got to him last year when he posted that advice might have worked!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!