P1000 WTB stock P1K rear shocks

Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy

Apr 17, 2017
Clayton, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking to buy a slightly used set of rear shocks from a p1k. Maybe if anyone is upgrading or something. I bought a CA model and the rear shocks are much weaker than the normal ones.

Thanks

I

iceracer17

May 4, 2017
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking to buy a slightly used set of rear shocks from a p1k. Maybe if anyone is upgrading or something. I bought a CA model and the rear shocks are much weaker than the normal ones.

Thanks
I have a full set of new take-offs on ebay. $675 on there, $650 here for all four shipped

D

Dirty10

Dec 15, 2016
Eastern Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

Thanks
I just pulled all mine off FOX's should be here any day. let me know if your still looking..

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a set to get rid of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!