P1000 Yolo!!!

Buckshotaz

Buckshotaz

Mar 1, 2016
Arizona
Well over 400 miles after this weekend, and I couldn't be happier! It rides great, a ton of power, and oh so quiet! Fuel economy is pretty much right on with the 700. Spent 3 days up in hurley wi, and some of the trails are very Tennesseeish. Rained on and off for 3 days. Complete mud. Even with the truck tires it did great. Even raced a wildcat 700 sport on the road. The pioneer is a rocket out of the hole. I took him to about 40 by a length. Then he took me from 40-60 by a length. And we stayed equal apart from there.
What brand and size are the truck tires?

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks @Hondasxs, I was at I35 North today. The wife was with me and she saw a white P1K Deluxe. She said under her breath that it's a good thing she didn't see that one first!

Also look what was on all the Pioneers at the dealership
View attachment 14392View attachment 14393
Thanks Mitch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Just curious. Where can I get one of those stickers? Would love to put one on my new p1k3!

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!