Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Re: opinion survey for class

Good topic.
Swinging it around a bit.

Yes, I believe in gun control. I believe proper gun control should be taught at a early age with a high level of discipline and respect.

Gun control is both hands, eye on the target, 5 shots in a 3 inch group from 40 yards.

I think everyone should be required to take a class on gun control. And SkyPup should teach it.

Reactions: moparornocar
S

SkyPup

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
Re: opinion survey for class

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of my local convenience store, not a Federal Agency.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Our world requires a delicate balance, there are two reasons reasons I can think of for preventing gun control. To prevent tyrannical government and to promote the ecological balance of animals. Everyone should be teaching their son,daughters and grandchildren to hunt. Continuing the tradition of hunting insures that there will always be someone to fight gun control and keep the ecology in check. As sky pup has pointed out, the balance of ferrel hogs is out of control, in my area deer populations are out of balance. Last season we had a earn a buck program in place, I had to take a doe before taking a buck. Six tags and we are only allowed two bucks now that doesn't really bother me just a point about balance. There has been a steep decline in the number of hunters nationwide going back about thirty years. There are mainly two things to be concerned with and those are , governments out of control and animals out of control. If these are not controlled disease will become prevalent both in society and the body.

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
What a bunch of radicals you guys are! Seriously, you guys have said best and hope you know I'm kidding. N.J. claims to be a concealed carry state but I have yet to meet anyone who can secure one. BTW, how does a 6 month wait sound in order to get 1 hand gun permit? Welcome to Jersey...

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I don't believe in gun control that's too broad. I don't think criminals or mental illness people should be able to buy them. Background checks are good. Banning so call Assault weapons No. Trying to ban types of ammo like xm855 No. I have a CWP and I think if you want to carry a handgun in public you should have to take a class and know the laws and be able to shoot and know gun safety. Well them things any gun owner should know. Here in SC buying and selling guns is easy no real way to police privet sellers and who they sale too. Guys meet up and sale guns on these gun selling facebook groups like crazy. I have sold some also but I only sell to people with a CWP. No way I would live in a state with strict gun laws. I have one on me or near me pretty much 24/7. My kids learn to shoot at an early age. My teens are very good shots. I hunt pretty much whatever is in season so guns are a big part of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

bob3663

Lifetime Member
Mar 18, 2014
I keep a 12 gauge beside the waterbed
Cause the next trailer over lives a meth head
And them ain't biscuits he's cookin....

Bob

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
As long as I have one with me I have control! I think that conceal carry should be on your drivers lic and should be the same for every state. My drivers lic is.

advertisement
O

OutdoorEd

Apr 25, 2015
Easy on the "assault weapon" terminology. That's a media generated term used for anything scary and misunderstood. An AR 15 is the same mechanical self loading firearm as the Ruger 10/22 and semi-auto shotguns.....both considered nostalgic repeating firearms.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430258260624357

sam3006

sam3006

Dec 28, 2014
Damascus, AR
Ownership

1. 500
The gun control law that overrides all others is the 2nd amendment; "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
One day on a lonely bit of road a police officer sees this good old boy speeding in his pickup.

So the police officer pulls him over and tells the good old boy that he was speeding a bit, but then notices all these guns in the pickup truck.

There is a gun rack with rifles and shotguns behind the driver and the driver has two revolvers on each hip, a .45 across his chest and a small ankle gun.

The police officer says, "Son, what are you afraid of?"

The good old boy says, "Not a damn thing!"

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gun control means hitting your target. If they come to take my guns I wouldn't want to be the first 30 or so through the door.

Reactions: joeymt33
H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
Gun control is the right of the people. Background checks are fine. I think carry permits are great all people that choose to do sohave to be educateed and pass certqin test just like earning a drivers lic. We need to get a nationionwide standard rather than state by state. I grew up with firearms and hunt when I can. My oldest is grown and hunts.
My youngest is 4 and already enjoys being involved in shooting even though she has not actually shot yet. She is the official brass police and the target installer...
The politicians are illinformed and since they dont have or use firearms they see no reason anyone else should either.. that is assinine..
The fastest legal posted speed limot posted around me is 70mph yet every automobile made has the ability to exceed that yet we are mature and responsible enough to keep these under control on a daily basis is not the results can turn tragic in an instant.
No individual has a "need" for a 600+ hp corvette capable of 200mph
or a 700+hp dodge viper or hellcat.. but they are not banned.
And lets not forget about motorcycles...sheesh those things almost fall over by someone just looking at them......Most things in life come with risk and reward.
You just have to be educated and safe... then hone your skills.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!