Camoplast UTV 4s Tracks

S

smokinit

Jul 2, 2014
i have been thinking about tracks for my 700-4. my big question isn't really concerning speed. but more so with tracks on how is the power? do they have small enough drivers that when your just headed up a packed trail with light snow on top do you hit 3rd gear? or is it like the Polaris 700 rangers that i have been around that it spends all its time in low gear and hardly pulls rpm when your working hard in deep snow or steep hills.

any information appreciated.

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You'll hit every gear, it does have significant speed reduction, but you'll go through the gears as normal. If find they work great very strong machine in the snow.

S

Sawdust

Sep 2, 2014
primeau said:
Sorry for the late response, Xmas has been crazy in this house. The bike is 83.5 inches with the tracks.

Does this measurement include the Honda roof?

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tracks have been great! (83.5 inches is with the roof) I am finally getting a winch and plow for my bike, which should be in Beginning of December. Will post pics and videos of how much snow this bad boy can push. Last winter was too much fun, never got online too much to post stuff. We got a lot of snow here in Northern Ontario and i was concerned with not having a winch on it yet but never got close to being stuck. Hopefully i get another snow filled winter because i love snow now!

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Here are the Tracks. Feel free to pass along. They are wicked. The Bike is now 71 inches wide. Pretty dark so i didn't get the ground clearance, i'll do that tomorrow.
i like it now what was the PRICE TAG?

G

gokorn1

Apr 20, 2015
Primeau,
I hae the same tracks as you, I did a 40mile round trip last weekend and used 3/5 of fuel. The trip was up and down rolling hills, with a few really steep climbs. Just wondering what kind of fuel mileage your seeing out of yours.

sxs2015

sxs2015

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Maine USA
Well i ordered the tracks......$4,000 USD installed Should have it done by next week...

Reactions: bobbyhill
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'll be getting my Pioneer 700-4 with tracks hopefully by tomorrow. I'll post some pics and possibly a video as there is already enough snow, here in Northern Ontario. Anyone else have a track kit?
I can't imagine how cool tracks would be in the snow! That will go anywhere!

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well i ordered the tracks......$4,000 USD installed Should have it done by next week...

I started looking at the tracks a few months ago. I was amazed at how well they ran over all surfaces and speeds. I had believed they were cumbersome or problematic but not at all. Great add-on for anyone in any condition with the only drawback being the cost. If I lived where heavy snow was common I would jump into getting them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!