Camoplast UTV 4s Tracks

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Sweeeeeeet set-up!!! The tracks are perfect for year round use of the Pioneer and it looks like it turns just fine. If I lived that close to lake, there is no question I would have a set of tracks on my Pioneer. I could tell it isn't going to beat any land speed records, but who cares. It Should be great for ice fishing and getting across the lake with gear and things in tow. Congratulations and thank you for providing the video.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Prime,
Ya, congrats on the new ride and tracks. You have one bad ride that I'm sure we all wish was ours.
I'd move to get those tracks in a good mud hole. Can't wait to hear about your upcoming adventures.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
primeau said:
Ha! Mud hole, it is a good idea but for where i live it'll have to be about 5 months from now, maybe 4. Thanks again!
Could you please measure the Height with the tracks on? I only have a 7 ft. OH door on my garage.Thanks in advance.

R

roger

Jan 28, 2014
wondering how the tracks are working out. Im new to this forum but already finding some good info for my new 700-4. Being from nfld we get all seasons in a day and thinking tracks could b a great addition. also interested in getting a little more ground clearance and wondering how big can i go with my tires without adding lift kit or causing any problems. only got my 700-4 couple days ago and havent used it yet

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would love to have a set for my truck, all our roads are ice rinks right now. It's like the walking dead crashed and abandoned cars everywhere.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Roger. I have heard 28's with only a little fender rub at full compression. Nothing major.
however, issue becomes what size do you want to run compared to the power loss. Seems most of us have stuck to 26 and some 27s.

Glad to have you aboard. Can't wait to here about your adventures.

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've noticed that with the tracks, when it is fully loaded(4 people) that the tracks sometimes rub against the frame when i hit bigger bumps. Only with 4 people though, two even three people it doesn't happen. But, with the height of the bike with tracks if i were to get a lift kit i would need a ladder to get in :)
I haven't tried to adjust the shock load, because the rubbing hasn't happened that often.

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
I'm curious what the tracks will get you through? Have you been hung up in anything yet?

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nothing, and i've been through a lot since i got the Pioneer. There is probably about three feet of snow here and at spots more. Also, about a month ago, the ice on the lake thawed a little because of abnormally high temps and there was about 5-6 inches of slush under more than a foot of snow and it was going through that like a champ. I love these tracks and would recommend them to anyone.

T

Tritonman

Dec 2, 2013
I just put up a picture of my pioneer with the tracks installed. very solid mounting system. The width is around 73 1/2 inches Length is 10 foot 8 inches

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
primeau said:
Nothing, and i've been through a lot since i got the Pioneer. There is probably about three feet of snow here and at spots more. Also, about a month ago, the ice on the lake thawed a little because of abnormally high temps and there was about 5-6 inches of slush under more than a foot of snow and it was going through that like a champ. I love these tracks and would recommend them to anyone.

So a 3 foot drift covered road, the tracked pioneer would go through (over?) That would be seriously cool!

I looked for some videos of tracked atvs and sxs's, to see what kind of snow/mud they could get through, but didn't really see anything too impressive yet.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
binfordw said:
primeau said:

So a 3 foot drift covered road, the tracked pioneer would go through (over?) That would be seriously cool!

I looked for some videos of tracked atvs and sxs's, to see what kind of snow/mud they could get through, but didn't really see anything too impressive yet.
I know its not the Pioneer but this is what we went through last year with our machines with tracks on.{ This winter I wish I would have kept the tracks for the Ranger] I sold the silver one and replaced it with the Honda.Both pics are with us being on snow drifts that are about 6-8 feet deep.I don't have pics of were the creek was blown in from bank to bank so that must have been 15 feet of snow ,the machines stayed on top.

Attachments

• drifts 006 (Small).jpg
    drifts 006 (Small).jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 755
  • Winter tracking 008 (Small).jpg
    Winter tracking 008 (Small).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 772
B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
Tritonman said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvbA53zZOFE&feature=youtu.be

There is a ton of videos on you tube of tracks in action

That one is a good one for sure. Alot of vids I saw I think I just didnt realize how deep the snow was, since the tracks float high on most of it.

A

atc200s

Mar 1, 2014
Super nice with the tracks installed!!

I'm looking to by the Camoplast track kit for my Pioneer-4 next winter but I have a big piece of information missing for my shed preparation this summer... Can you tell my the overall height and width with the track installed please??

Thank you

D

dcuthill

Mar 31, 2014
I had to cut the frame on my P4 that holds the passenger step. Tracks came up and bent it down when going over a steep incline
Just cut it off with grinder and and filled it with spry in foam. Other than that track are awesome

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!