Camoplast UTV 4s Tracks

Gwishy

Gwishy

Oct 9, 2013
Peru, NY
Ownership

1. 700-2
Uhmmm, that is bad ass!! Will you run those year round or just on snow?

bfair

bfair

Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2013
Do these make it harder to steer?

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Amazingly it's not that noticeable steering wise. Although these are four season tracks, I won't be using these during summer, only snow. I live on the lake and love to go island hopping during the winter months as well as ice fishing. Tracks come n handy to pull the hut as well.

F

foggy

Sep 13, 2013
primeau said:
Amazingly it's not that noticeable steering wise. Although these are four season tracks, I won't be using these during summer, only snow. I live on the lake and love to go island hopping during the winter months as well as ice fishing. Tracks come n handy to pull the hut as well.

I live on a lake too……and have been considering those tracks. Was not too sure about steering with these. I'd just use 'em on snow and ice too. I don't imagine you are located anywhere close to me? (Brainerd MN area?) I'd make a drive to have a look.

I'd sure like to see a set on a Pioneer and possibly drive one before I'd commit to the tracks. But….they sure look like the real deal. :)

F

foggy

Sep 13, 2013
primeau said:
I will post as soon as it is in my yard. They are working on installing a windshield, roof and making sure the mounting brackets are installed properly. Hopefully tomorrow. I'd like to post a video as well!

Noted the later pics here. Nice machine! I have put a winch, full hardtop, full glass windshield, wiper kit, wiring kit, rear fabric…..and I'm waiting on the front canvas doors and a heater. I'd sure like to do those tracks too!…..But, I'd sure like to hear and see more of your operation and steering with the tracks. Looking forward to your video. :D I can see where you would want that full roof…..especially with snow while traveling thru the trees.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
WOW what a transformation ..... and Just when I thought I had figured out (budgeted) all the add-ons I wanted, now comes the tracks. I've seen tracks on other UTV's, but the Pioneer really looks Bad A$$ with the tracks on it. Can't wait to see the video and learn more about the handling, speed and power. Now I'm wondering what body organ I can give to afford these :lol: ?

F

farmer700

Dec 7, 2013
Sometimes I would love to live in an area where these tracks are needed. Here we will not get any snow. If we do its just a light brushing and gone by noon.

F

foggy

Sep 13, 2013
farmer700 said:
Sometimes I would love to live in an area where these tracks are needed. Here we will not get any snow. If we do its just a light brushing and gone by noon.

Be careful what you wish for. This is gonna be a looong winter. Early heavy snow and cold this year. After 30 days of shoveling…..snow looses it's appeal.

F

farmer700

Dec 7, 2013
foggy said:
Be careful what you wish for. This is gonna be a looong winter. Early heavy snow and cold this year. After 30 days of shoveling…..snow looses it's appeal.
I know..... Maybe I can just come stay a week at your place give it a try. lol.

Here, 32 is considered the "Dont go out today" weather.
Our thermostats dont even read into the (-) temps. lol.

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013
How much did that set you back?

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tracks where about $4000. They are meant for All season but won't actually use them outside of snow. We are actuallly getting some snow today. I'll try and get a video out of them just cruising around.

T

Tritonman

Dec 2, 2013
cant wait myself I ordered the ez tracks from Mattracks Should be pretty good.

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tritonman said:
cant wait myself I ordered the ez tracks from Mattracks Should be pretty good.

You'll love the tracks on the Pioneer. The steering isn't hard at all with the tracks although if your trying to take a sharp turn from a stop position it can be a little more difficult but nothing to worry aobut and where it takes you is amazing. I have been wanting to post a video but i work until 5pm everyday and when i get home it is dark. Friday i get to stay home for the holidays, then i will post a video going through some snow and little bit of climbing and driving around.

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here are a few updated pics with the roof!

Attachments

• IMG_3880.JPG
    IMG_3880.JPG
    909.8 KB · Views: 827
  • IMG_3881.JPG
    IMG_3881.JPG
    837.2 KB · Views: 841
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
that just looks awesome I don't think I can say that enough.

F

foggy

Sep 13, 2013
Very cool. THnaks for the pics. What will those track do to the warranty?

T

Tritonman

Dec 2, 2013
what kind of top speed are you getting running on the trail or across the lake? Do you have enough power to hit the rev limiter?

primeau

primeau

Dec 3, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haven't heard anything concerning the warranty. I do hit the rev limiter but with tracks you are probably rolling 10-12 mph slower than with your regular wheels. I don't care for speed with these, we get lots of snow and getting to point "A" to point "B" without getting stuck is my priority! Plus towing the ice hut across the lake is a non-issue with these things.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!