P700 2 piece windshield

W

WCH

Feb 6, 2016
KY
I am in search of the 2 clamps (with the threaded nut) used to hold the windshield in place, i.e. Opened or closed.
Anyone know where they can be purchased? It is the clamp labeled # 1 in the instruction directions. I cannot find them listed in anywhere. If I had a part # they might would come up on Hondas site.

Last edited:
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
great question! I am looking for it but all I can find is the light bar clamps and the other clamp. will they not work?

W

WCH

Feb 6, 2016
KY
great question! I am looking for it but all I can find is the light bar clamps and the other clamp. will they not work?
No, the clamps for the 2 piece windshield I'm looking for are the ones labeled 1 in the installation sheet. They have a threaded nut in them to allow positioning the windshield in intermediate positions (i.e..full open or full closed and any position in between).
Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!