HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Jerry, please go back to my first post and read everything that follows. Take a look who is "bonkers."

• Haha
Reactions: Jerryg
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Harvey, I've read my previous posts and am embarrassed by my adolescent comments and insults. Please accept my humble apology. I realize you have been correct all along so I gave my Yamaha and certificate of title to the trash collector when he came by today to pick up my trash. Truth be told, I never liked the cenftfugal clutch and rubber band drive anyway. Youve convinced me. I recognize the clear superiority of Honda brand ATVs now and have ordered a new Pioneeer 1000 from the closest dealer. Bacckwoods sends his apologies also and has decied to give his Yamaha away and buy a Honda also. We're both grateful for the enlightenment you have given us and excited about our new Honda 1000s with a six speed dual clutch transmission. Thanks again. Jerry

It's not like I said your mother smells of elderberries.

Thanks, Jerry. I accept your apology. No hard feelings. Please let forum members know when you get your Honda Pioneer. We know you'll love it and then you'll be a legitimate member of the Honda SxS Club Forum.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks, Jerry. I accept your apology. No hard feelings. Please let forum members know when you get your Honda Pioneer. We know you'll love it and then you'll be a legitimate member of the Honda SxS Club Forum.
Maybe you should let @Hondasxs know that he no longer needs a Yamaha section on his website.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

advertisement