at the dealer today

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
So I stoped buy to pick up my fist oil filter today and what did I see a 700 4 with no owner.
Its in windham nh for anyone looking. I was also talking to one of the salesman that worked on my deal and he was curios about my heater. When I told him it was half of the size of the honda one and it would dive me out of the cab he told me they were having problems with one they installed for a customer. I explaned hooking it up like honda said would not give you good heat and why. At that piont he looked at me like he was comfused that prity much ended the conversation.
So if your the guy pm me and I will help you out.also is there any one from nh on here that would like to go riding up north. Im told the trails are grate right now.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Kool,
I would love to go riding up north in the snow. I'm sure the days are getting warmer and after that big storm last week there is plenty on the ground. Maybe one day I will hit you up.

As for the dealer. I'm sure it want last long with spring fast approaching.

I will refrain from posting my other thoughts. lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!