1. 700-4
20240224 154802

KevP700-4

KevP700-4

Mar 27, 2021
Northern MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
I need some more of these skid plates nuts and washers. Are they a one size fits all type of deal?
I believe the bolt/washer (cupped) combo under there is the same for like all but a couple of the fasteners. The other two, or so, use just a plain washer and same size bolt. Don’t know the bolt size other than it is metric.

Our skid plate was mounted upside down from the factory putting the oil drain hole off center with the drain. You might check that while your there.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I believe the bolt/washer (cupped) combo under there is the same for like all but a couple of the fasteners. The other two, or so, use just a plain washer and same size bolt. Don’t know the bolt size other than it is metric.

Our skid plate was mounted upside down from the factory putting the oil drain hole off center with the drain. You might check that while your there.
“This side up” 🤦🏻‍♂️
Quality is job number eleventeen these days it seems.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Side note, most of the skid plates have gashes clear through etc. May need to order some used ones off of ebay or something.
I wouldn't spend money on a OEM replacement. If you really want the same one (not recommended if you ride any kind of trails) I would ask the forum if anyone near you still has a take off you can have for the low low price of free.99 😂😂

I'd send ya mine but even the shipping isn't worth it IMO.

T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have been eyeballing the super atv skid plate. Not sure I am ready to drop $700 to drive around my pasture or on the road though. The gash came when I found a tpost and got almost high centered on it. It has been removed. Im not doing trail riding or anything like that. Burning pasture is as crazy as I get.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!