Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
South of you. Harsens Island on the St Clair river.
Holy smokes! Thats waaaaay south almost in Ontario! My aunt lives in Kitchener Waterloo!

I pretty sure there arent any designated trails in that area tho! They start around the Clare area and North. I have a place in the Gaylord/Lewiston area.
I live between A2 and Lansing. I have to drive North to get to tails.
You must have a farm then?

S

Swamper2fly

Oct 27, 2023
michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
Holy smokes! Thats waaaaay south almost in Ontario! My aunt lives in Kitchener Waterloo!

I pretty sure there arent any designated trails in that area tho! They start around the Clare area and North. I have a place in the Gaylord/Lewiston area.
I live between A2 and Lansing. I have to drive North to get to tails.
You must have a farm then?
Nope no farm. On the river. Look up Harsens Island

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Got good deal on these for the P700

I've had people ride with us in P700s and they are some bouncy machines on rocks! Hope this will make for a much better ride because if Moma don't like it, she won't drive it!

Last edited:
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
We got the engine flushed this weekend. It took two complete amsoil engine flushes to get clean oil out of the engine. This thing was run with a bad air filter for a while. After the top end was removed all the components were very clean. The lower rod bearing feels fine with no excessive movement up and down. The ring gap was enormous although the cylinder wall looked OK. The piston skirt showed minor wear. We found ZERO of he dowel pins for the cylinder and head! Whoever did the previous overhaul didn't know what they were doing so I'm certain the rings were installed incorrectly. Once I get some new dowels we'll slap in back together and fire it up.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
got a link?

Its all over the search up top as well.
Sometimes they have discount codes if u ask them

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!