P500 August Ride

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
Gwen and I won't make Friday's ride, but we're in for Saturday. Staying Friday night at the Holiday Inn Express at the I-75 exit in Clinton. Google maps has that about 9 miles or 15 minutes to @futzin and @KyGal83 cabin. We'll plan to be at the cabin by 8:30 Sat morning if you're still planning to leave at 9am. If the time changes just let us know. Kevin has my number. If any of you want to get together Friday night for dinner somewhere or just a meet and greet, let me know.

Supposed to be no rain, about 85 degrees. Looking forward to it....Pat

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
....... Perhaps our Posse is getting sloppy; not that there's anything wrong with that! 🤔
Well when conditions are wet and the posse gets stretched out, it's usually a sign you'll have a sloppy posse. Like you said, nothing wrong with it...... unless you're at the rear of the group.......😬 🚂

advertisement
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Current participants: futzin, redheadEddie (buddy of mine), KyGal, Red500, Psquare, Smittyp, Backwoods, JayPo.

Did I miss anyone? Any other takers interested?

By the way, don't forget to buy your Windrock permits from their website. If you buy the annual, you will be required to provide a photo. It doesn't mention that until the end.

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Current participants: futzin, redheadEddie (buddy of mine), KyGal, Red500, Psquare, Smittyp, Backwoods, JayPo.

By the way, don't forget to buy your Windrock permits from their website. If you buy the annual, you will be required to provide a photo. It doesn't mention that until the end.
I think @TripleB is still a maybe for Sunday. BBB?

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV

I’m officially not going to make it 😥

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I hate it but I’m gonna have to tap out. Last minute life happens thing. But I’ll see y’all at MOM @Smittyp you don’t have to come by to get me but I appreciate that you were going to.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!