JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
RV reservation made. I was still in their system and it been about 10 yrs since I’ve been. I guess they keep the good ones 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do they know you ride a Yamaflaw now though?.....😬 Might send you down the pink trails now 🙄😂😂😂

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I will ride Friday and Saturday, not sure about Sunday. What time were you thinking of starting on Friday? I'll be at the Windrock Campground. Since I'm driving up Friday morning, its also possible I could meet y'all wherever you are (Rocky Top?) and leave my truck and trailer there while we ride Friday and then trailer to the campground after we're done Friday evening.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I will ride Friday and Saturday, not sure about Sunday. What time were you thinking of starting on Friday? I'll be at the Windrock Campground. Since I'm driving up Friday morning, its also possible I could meet y'all wherever you are (Rocky Top?) and leave my truck and trailer there while we ride Friday and then trailer to the campground after we're done Friday evening.

Excellent! I estimate we'll be ready to ride from the Rocky Top area (Vowell Mountain Rd) at about 10:30 Friday. Your call where we meet; there's room at the cabin for your rig.

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Excellent! I estimate we'll be ready to ride from the Rocky Top area (Vowell Mountain Rd) at about 10:30 Friday. Your call where we meet; there's room at the cabin for your rig.
I'm thinking now i might get a rustic cabin at coal creek campground in Rocky Top instead of tent camping at Windrock campground. That way I'll have air conditioning. And also could easily ride my buggy over to your cabin from my cabin.

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Looking forward to seeing everyone and some great riding!

Let's get a roll call:

Those in for the ride:
@futzin - Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Cousin Eddie in the Canned Ham - Friday, Saturday, Sunday
@KyGal83 - Friday, Saturday, Sunday
@PSquare -
@Smittyp - Friday (?), Saturday
@JayPo - Friday, Saturday
@Backwoods- Saturday
@Hondasxs -

Maybe's:
@Red500 - Prolly Only Saturday
@TripleB - Prolly only Saturday

Any other takers?

Last edited:
Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV

Let's get a roll call:

Those in for the ride:
@PSquare -
@Smittyp -
@Backwoods-
@Hondasxs -

Maybe's:
@Red500 -

Any other takers?
Friday I don’t know yet
Saturday I’ll be there
Sunday nope

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500

Let's get a roll call:

Those in for the ride:
@PSquare -
@Smittyp - Friday (?), Saturday
@Backwoods-
@Hondasxs -

Maybe's:
@Red500 - Prolly Only Saturday

Any other takers?
Was planning on a Saturday only but you got me thinking real hard on Friday too. No Sunday. Right now my thinking is to meet up at @futzin & @KyGal83 cabin to park our pickup/trailer and ride out with them from there. Not sure where we're staying yet but prob not in Rocky Top. Will make a final decision mid next week but we're coming Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

Long range weather forecast looks good, not that they can predict that far very accurately. Keep out fingers crossed.

advertisement
KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Was planning on a Saturday only but you got me thinking real hard on Friday too. No Sunday. Right now my thinking is to meet up at @futzin & @KyGal83 cabin to park our pickup/trailer and ride out with them from there. Not sure where we're staying yet but prob not in Rocky Top. Will make a final decision mid next week but we're coming Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

Long range weather forecast looks good, not that they can predict that far very accurately. Keep out fingers crossed.
Yes! Come on Friday.. the more the merrier! You have to get that thing on a trail!
I am really looking forward to this mixed group. I think we are going to have a lot of fun!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’m Saturday only. I should get there Friday before noon. I’ll get set up and go riding around. I know the place a little. I might even find y’all accidentally of course 🤣🤣

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
If anybody is interested I will have these for sale on this ride.
KIMG23672

If your not interested please don't feel obligated in any way.

Edit: if you are interested please let me know so I can make sure to have enough with me.

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
If anybody is interested I will have these for sale on this ride.
View attachment 399349
If your not interested please don't feel obligated in any way.

Edit: if you are interested please let me know so I can make sure to have enough with me.
🤔..... @NTCPrezJB

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!